Improved safeguarding is a major concern at any Primary school. CBSecureppass is designed to help strengthen the school’s safeguarding and thus provides peace of mind to both staff and parents. Some of the ways CBSecurepass does this includes:
1) Photographic image of person collecting a child from school
2) Student coming in late to school have their late arrival code automatically uploaded on to the school MIS
3) Real time information of visitors and staff on site. This is particularly useful during an emergency evacuation as the lists can be accessed instantly on any tablet device.
For Multi-Academy Trusts, we have an Enterprise solution which enables the following:
1) One staff card that can be used on multiple sites
2) Administrative office of the Trust can access all information including staff and visitor attendance record on all sites
3) Accurate lists of staff present on all sites when there is an emergency evacuation
There are also further discounts available when schools within the Trust make a purchase at the same time.
There could be many thousand of students, visitors and staff present on a secondary school’s premises at any one time. CBSecurepass provides a seamless and effective sign in solution that enables you to identify who is on site at any time. This is particularly helpful during an emergency evacuation as details of everyone on site can be accessed instantly from any mobile device.
Privately run schools are under a lot of pressure to attract sufficient new students every year. Having A CBSecurepass system at your reception enhances the school’s image and demonstrates to parents that you take safeguarding of students seriously. This could well be a deciding factor for a parent when deciding where to send their children.
Given their age and maturity level, sixth form students are given much more freedom than other students. CBSecurepass makes it possible to monitor their attendance and ensure that they are turning up on time for their lesssons.
As special school is a school that is specially organised to make special educational provision (‘SEP’) for children or young people with Special Education Needs (SEN) who are highly likely to be vulnerable, student safeguarding is particularly important. CBSecurepass is ideal for special schools as it records details of all visitors on school premises at any points in time and also help ensure that all staff have a valid DBS.
Our signing in system will help to provide an enhanced sense of security for your students, staff and visitors by instilling confidence that safeguarding measures are in place.
If your school has more than one entry point then we can provide additional monitors and scanners that will synchronize with the central database.
This module records student late arrivals and sends an email notification to the relevant person. An acknowledgement slip is also printed for parents to sign so a hard copy can be filed.